Welcome!! We look forward to having you and your dog companion(s) join us for the 3rd Annual Strut Your Mutt Halloween Pageant.
Here’s the scoop on participating in Strut Your Mutt and what’s in it for you and your dog!
Early Registration period is September 21st thru October 17th at 6:00 p.m.
$20.00 – to participate in trick-or-treating with your dog around the Shops @ Stonefield and the Costume Contest.
COSTUME CONTEST & TRICK-OR-TREATING
$20.00 – Included: One event t-shirt and a reusable trick-or-treating bag pre-stocked with goodies and coupons for you and your dog. As always, lots of prizes will be awarded for the Costume Contest!
You can pre-register HERE.
$10.00 – Included: Reusable trick-or-treat bag pre-stocked with coupons for you and your dog.
You can pre-register HERE.
EVENT DAY REGISTRATION
Event Day registration opens at 11:30 a.m.
Costume Contest & Trick-or-Treating: $25
Trick-or-Treating Only: $15
(Items included are the same as with Early Registration)
Our 3rd Annual Strut Your Mutt t-shirt is a Gildan, long-sleeve shirt in white with a color design. The graphic was created by Rhys Hansen, one of the awesome Caring For Creatures Animal Care staff.
A handmade quilt has been created by quilter Lolly Schiffman.
If you would like to enter the raffle to win the quilt, click here to make a payment and register.
Event Day Schedule
Costume Contest entrants can begin presenting their dog to the judges
Contest entrants report to the Registration area to line up for Parade of Dogs
Parade of Dogs begins
3:00 – 4:00 pm
Raffle Drawing for Black Nose Big Heart Quilt AND
Costume Contest Winners Announced
Visit vendors, the BIG Pumpkin Photo Station and enjoy the live music
Strut Your Mutt Halloween Pageant Event Rules & Guidelines
Thank you for choosing to help homeless and at-risk animals by
participating in our Strut Your Mutt Halloween Pageant. We want everyone
to be safe throughout the event so we ask that you read and follow the
event Rules & Regulations provided below
- Only dogs can participate – please do not bring other
- Dogs must be 6 months or older.
- Costumes must be safe & comfortable for your companion.
- Dogs must be familiar with walking in costume.
- Dogs must be on a leash no longer than 6′ – please no retractable leashes.
- Your dog must be under your control at all times.
- Owners/handlers are responsible for actions of their dog.
- Dogs must be in good health and current on rabies vaccine.
- Do not bring a dog that is in heat.
- Dogs must be well adjusted to crowds & noisy environments.
- Be prepared to clean up after your pup – this is a must.
- Event officials reserve the right to refuse entry or excuse aggressive dogs from the event area.